The Importance Of Maintaining Your Roof And How We Can Help
Roof Maintenance Service Overview
Taking Care Of Your Roof Is Important. Grandchamp Roofing is Your Maintenance Solution
Replacing or repairing your roof is a costly job. Spending a little bit of time every 6 months or so looking closely at your roof can uncover opportunities to extend the life of your roof and find problems before they become leaks.
Here are some very good tips offered by Allied Insurance:
- Look for missing, damaged or curling shingles and other signs of wear and tear.
- Check for signs of fungus or algae. Moss or algae buildup must be addressed.
- Inspect metal areas for rust and examine flashing to make sure it is solid.
- Seal or replace any cracked mortar or caulking around joints and chimneys. The hot Texas summers will cause deterioration in these areas first.
- Sweep or blow off debris on the roof. Sticks, leaves and other debris can damage shingles, cause algae to grow and clog gutters.
- Trim branches that are hanging over the roof to prevent damage and keep squirrels and raccoons away.
You can read the full article at https://www.alliedinsurance.com/roof-maintenance.jsp
Partner With Us
At Grandchamp Roofing, we have a team of highly trained, qualified inspectors that can look at your roof and give you a fair assessment to how long of life it has left. We work with your insurance company to give you the best solution for your situation. Every roofing job is different and having the experience and warranty to back up your investment are critical. Give us a call today! We stand at the ready to serve you.